Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mini Bazooka Order

I have received a very good response on the Bazooka. For those who still interested, please let me know by TODAY. After today, you will be on waiting list. I cannot guarantee how many I can hand carry back. My email: cheinwoei.gee@gmail.com

Those who order by today, you can only expect to get the item by end of July, As I need to bring back those parts from Singapore to Malaysia after come back from US before I can ship to you.

I believe most of us are not expert in sound, so am I. I have not try out the unit myself. But I rather put my bet on those speaker system that have been received a good reviews by music enthusiastic rather than swiftlet consultant DIY unit. Go and check the youtube how the sirens system look like. Did you find anything that similar like Bazooka system??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayk5vhqxeqM&feature=related

Btw, the mini Bazooka come with 2 items. You can also buy separately if you like. Maybe some people like to order bullet horn only and DIY his own horn with longer and bigger size?

1. CTS quality Bullet horn Tweeter - RM30
2. Exponential horn - RM50.

No comments:

Post a Comment