Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More birds shits after 6 weeks

I visited my BH last week. The birds shits counts>10 spots. All of them below the tweeters. The area that I applied Aroma on Plank at Right hand side of my BH have more bird shit. So I reapplied again at the same plank and also extend to other area.

Below is the Left hand side of the BH with some new Bird shits but not as many as the right hand side of the BH. This show that the aroma that I used did improve the bird shits count.I have added about 10 fake nests made by Styrofoam which have been deeped in the aroma for 1 night. I have placed them at the right hand side of the BH.

Still not seeing any sign of Bird nest. Hope to see it during the next visit.

1 comment:

  1. try to soak the fake nest with waste water that clean nest remenber use the water after a day then add a little bit of nest paste on ur fake nest...

    ReplyDelete