Saturday, April 2, 2011

Old BH Still Progress Well


My old BH still progress well even though my new BH started just beside it. The nest count increase steadily between 5 to 10 nests every month. The number is not high but better than stagnant.

I have done some minor Upgrading.
1. Installed the Remaining 10 bales MPS Roxul 50% of the ceiling. The highest temperature is only 30degC. The is very encouraging results consider the hot weather and the humidifier is OFF.

2. Upgrade my Magic 4.
Still remember my DIY first version Magic 4. I use TV antenna pole and wire mesh to make the Magic 4. The worst thing is I used cable ties to tied the Magic 4. Sure enough the Magic 4 collapsed.


Now Magic 4 version 2 with a customized pole. Although is not idea yet, the structure is definitely able to withstand the bad weather. I am a bit concern whether the cable tie can last long. Only time will tell. Notice that a bird was flying toward Magic 4 :)

If you interested to DIY yourself, the stand only cost me RM80. The selling price of 4 Magic Bullet is RM280. You can always use 4pcs Bullet Bazooka if you want to get a more powerful output.

No comments:

Post a Comment