Thursday, November 12, 2009

Partition

We all know that partition is used to block the light from entrance hole as well as use it as a territories for different colony of birds. I always heard people said if your partition is not design properly, you will block the birds flying path. So, what is the best way to design a partition.

For the information that I gathered, it seem like Top down partition is the safer method to use if you are not sure whether the partition will block the birds flying path or not. For those expert they can use the full partition as it will block all the light.

For me, to play safe, I use Top down partition method. The pictures below used sand board.

I also tried a cheaper method by using black plastic card board. You can get it at the stationary store easily. The good thing is if the birds accidentally hit the board, it is soft and would not hurt the birds. You may laugh, but according to my friend, he really heard a lot of "stupid" birds hit the partition. So he changed the hard partition to "soft" type partition.


No comments:

Post a Comment