Sunday, March 28, 2010

Good Setting on Hexagon Sound

Yesterday went back to visit my BH. Try to change some of the external sounds as I have been quite sometimes never see birds playing at my Hexagonal Tweeters. Before I changed, I checked the video recorder on Sat (27-Mar) BH conditions between 4pm to 7pm. No birds playing or enter the BH. Birds only fly back after 7.30pm onward.

I changed the Hexagonal sound with the sound that my friend told me is good. Previously I have tried this sound the result was so so only. Since he is the 2nd person told me the results are good, I decided to give it a try. Nothing happen initially.

I then used my spare tweeters to connect to the player. To my surprise, the sound is too soft. I increase the volume slowly until I hear the sound is loud and "Clear". The key word is "Loud and Clear".

After less then a minute, I saw a lot of birds playing at my hexagonal tweeters and quite a lot entered my BH.







No comments:

Post a Comment