Sunday, June 6, 2010

Buy H3N1Aroma from Right Source


I just bought my 2nd batch of H3N1 aroma. This time I found that there is additional warning letter on the can seal with plastic cover. "DO NOT ACCEPT IF SEAL BROKEN". This is very clever idea. I guess it serve 2 purposes.

1. Prevent people from re-brand the product to their own product.

2. Protect the buyer so that the aroma that they bought has not been used yet. Otherwise you can't tell whether the aroma in the can is already left half or not.

So, make sure you buy from the right source and the seal is not broken. Currently, Pak Hen only appoint Calvin from Sarawak to be his only authorized distributor. The purpose is to control the H3N1 usage such that your neighbor would not use the same aroma as you. Imaging everyone use the same aroma in your area, then your BH do not have anymore advantages.

Current Selling price in West M'sia is RM150 and East M'sia is RM120. Note this price is cheaper then you get from someone else. If you are interested, you can let me know (email: cheinwoei.gee@gmail.com). You will get the same price if you go through me or go direct to my friend.

2 comments: