Friday, June 4, 2010

DIY Ultrasonic Humidifier

Just like to share with you how you can DIY a very powerful ultrasonic humidifier yourself with ~RM800 only. My friend is using 10 ceramic heads ultrasonic humidifier. It can product 3000ml/hour mist. Typical small ultrasonic only product 450ml/hour. So it can replace 6 small ultrasonic humidifier. Imagine each small humidifier costs RM300. 6 humidifiers would be RM1800. So, the DIY humidifier can save RM1000.

My friend has been using the ultrasonic humidifier for few months. According to him, the nests quality have been improved. Bigger and cleaner nests.

To DIY, you need a water container, a PC fan, water level sensor and PVC pipe. Please email me if you interested to find out more.










7 comments:

  1. Hi yenyen. Can you leave me your email or can you email me how to build this DIY ultrasonic humidifier ? please email me add lucaslau@msn[dot]com thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i know where can i get the 10 ceramic heads ultrasonic humidifier?i have see this before but i can't find the 10 ceramic head ultrasonic humidifier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,

    i am very happy to see this website. i am very interesting about the DIY humidifier. pls email me at kelvin_km10@yahoo.com. i need the draw out pic so that i can try to do it myself. tqvm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have trouble finding these ceramic heads. Can you share with us the supplier of these heads? You can also email to me at chonghai@yahoo.com. Appreciate your sharing and help and thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having difficulty finding these ceramic heads/transducer in Malaysia. Can you please let me know where can I get it ? Appreciate your sharing and help and thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi,i am very happy to see your website. i am very ineresting about the DIY humidifier.

    -can you email at ttw9388@hotmail.com
    the photo or drawing, how to make DIY humidifier?

    -may i kown the function to apply "PC FAN" in DIY humidifier.

    hope can hear u good news soon.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, i am very very happy to see u website.

    i am interesting about DIY humidifier. can u email at
    ttw9388@hotmail.com
    about HOW TO MAKE DIY humidifier?

    -May i know the function of PC Fan?

    Thank, hope can hear u good news soon.

    ReplyDelete