Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Temp and Humidity Chart for my New BH

Below are my Temp and Humidity chart for my new JV BH. It consist of 2 shop lot.

The first shop lot is belong to Lim. This is where the entrance hole located. The highest temp is 31 degC and the temperature fluctuate.
This is another shop lot Temp and humidity chart. This shop lot is connected to the first shop lot by 2 holes at the front and back. This BH temperature and humidity is very stable. When the temperature at first shop lot reach 31degC, this shop lot only reach 29degC.
Both shop lots were installed with Rockwool insulator at the ceiling. The only different is the first with Open roof. Maybe that is why the temperature and humidity are fluctuate more. I still investigating what is the root cause. Hopefully can found it before Grand Opening during CNY.

Btw, the BH has not installed any humidifier yet. The average humidity already around 80%. So I would like to start without the humidifier for at least first 3 months. I just want to make sure the plank is properly dried.

No comments:

Post a Comment