Monday, February 21, 2011

Anyone Interested on Roxul MPS?

For those who know me well, I only recommend products that I tested well in my own BH. There are quite a number of people want to find out from me:-

1. How much is the Roxul MPS:
Ans: Rm55/bale. Each bale consist of 6 pcs slab with 4x2' and 2 inch thick. Note the price excluding shipping cost.

2. How to install?
Ans: Just place the MPS on top of ceiling. Make sure no gap between each slab. 3. Advantages
  • Simple and fast installation;
  • No sagging/slumping, rigidity lasts for a lifetime of a building;
  • Can be tailor made to various dimensions;
  • Water repellent;
  • Thermal insulant;
  • Non-combustible and firesafe;
I have been using 2" Styrofoam at my old BH and the temperature not stable enough. Consider the vast advantages that Roxul MPS provided over Styrofoam and a slight increase in cost, so please consider MPS in your next BH.

If you interested, please contact me by email: cheinwoei.gee@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    are u agent of Roxul MPS? i hear this Roxul MPS is sound proof, i stay at penang flat i plan to stick this Roxul MPS directly to my home ceiling to block knocking sound and running feet sound from upstair. around 600sq feet need how many bale?

    Are you stay at Penang? Do you have service for ceiling partition installation + Roxul MPS? How much the cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stonewool is sound absorption.
    Will it affect the swiftlet while they are flying inside the BH? because the swiftlet are using ehcolation to detect the obstacles...

    ReplyDelete