Monday, February 7, 2011

New JV BH Opening - 7th Feb 2011

7th Feb 2011 is the officially opening of my JV BH. I have put in a few new idea in this new BH.

1. Use Rockwool as ceiling insulator. You can see the chart below, the Temp and Humidity are very stable. 3rd Feb to 5th Feb is hot day in Malacca. No raining.



2. Use all good tweeters. You can see in pictures below I use VT-16 (2x5") and VT-25 (3x7") as internal sound. I use Magic Bullet and Bullet Bazooka (not shown) as pulling sound.

3. More Tweeters at the Corner of BH. I hope to create colony corner. Based on my experience, once a colony is being formed, the grow would be very fast.

4. More Fake Nests at Corner BH. I use total 50 ready made fake nests and installed a lot of Styrofoam fake nests.

5. Sound System Arrangement shown in Pak Hen Book. Hope this can create more surround sound effect.





6. Magic 4 to replace Hexagonal. Use 4pcs Magic Bullet which consist of Bi-Radial horn and Bullet Tweeters. The sound is clearer than normal tweeters.


There will be a lot of things to learn from this new BH.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Victor, congrats for the new opening of 2nd BH. Wishing you all success in the coming years!

    May I ask how much is the cost of rockwoo1 per sqft basis? Compares with addition zink roof with polyform to make the roof 2 layer of zink for security purposes as well as heat/rain insulation. Just too see which one is better.

    Thks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cost of Rockwool that I bought is ~RM60 for 6pcs slab. Each slab size is 2x4 feet and 2 inch thick. It is fire proof.

    Wishing all success in swiftlet farming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victor, wishing you all the best & hope u update us the good news soon.

    ReplyDelete