Monday, March 14, 2011

New BH Results after 6 weeks ON TRACK

This is the first time I visited my new BH after officially open on 7-feb. Previous visit was done by my brother. There are 20 bird shits spot now compare to 5 spots 3 weeks ago. A lot of new bird shit spots at the center of BH right below 4-cluster tweeter using VT-16. Enjoy the pictures below.









I use Magic Bullet to play pulling sound at corners or entrance holes. The birds really enjoy the sound from this tweeter.

This is another sound playing by VT-25 (3x7"). The birds and "Cockroach" like it too. Don't understand why this unwanted guest come in so early :(


The data logger shows that the Temperature from mid-feb to early Mar at the high side. The highest is 30.5deg. If the temp reach 31deg, I might consider to use Thermal Paint on my roof. Btw, the rockwool that I use is the lowest density. I will choose higher density for future BH.

Humidity at the low side as I do not use any humidifier in my new BH yet. But soon I will start using a new Ultrasonic Humidifier from one of new supplier. I will touch a bit more on that in my next article.

1 comment: