Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mysteris BH - Tweeters

Remembered I mentioned about the mysterious BH that has > 20 nests in just 4 months? I have no chanced to take a look personally what so special in the BH, but my friend took a lot of photo and showed it to me.

In this article, I will cover all about the Tweeters that use in the BH.

We know birds like song from the tweeters. They normally start making their nests near or at the tweeters. Because of this behavior, there is command perception that the more the tweeters the merrier.

Below are what I found out about the tweeters of the BH:-
1. Number of tweeters/floor - < 50pcs
2. Tweeter type - Piezo
3. Tweeter Quality - Good
4. With Capacitor - 4.7uF connector in series.
5. Tweeter arrangement - All facing entrance
6. Cluster -No cluster.

The results are, all the nests built near or at the tweeters.
I was very surprise to see the tweeters setup and the results that he got. My question is, does the number of tweeters help to improve the nests quantity or the quality of the tweeters? I urge those are reading this article, please write down your personnel experience about the Tweeters Setup in the comment. Hopefully the comments are a lot and we can made some conclusion.

4 comments:

  1. hi bro ... maybe is the int sound ... ask im may share him int sound ...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro,
    Thanks for sharing. Much to my surprise that he uses only 50/floor what is the floor size ? and i think he is using Audax tweeters. from my personal observation and experience the clusters tweeters do help. I certainly interested to know the internal sound, if you dont mind checking and confirm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend do not know what internal sound is playing because the consultant keep the BH's key. The BH is a corner shop lot unit which I believe is bigger than 20x70 feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corner BH, swiftlet favourite, ask around if you not believe, many reason behind for you to find out

    ReplyDelete