Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New BH Update End July

Last weekend I went back to Melaka and inspected my new BH myself. There are 3 nests already have baby inside. Total 7 nests and 8 markings.

Any idea what type of house the birds like to start their family?

1st pair of baby born in this house using fake nest.


2nd pair of baby birds born in the Pure Nests House...


3rd pairs of baby birds born in the fake nest make of Styrofoam.

3 families with 3 different houses....Birds are too choosy :)

This time I also installed a Super Bullet that I bought back from recent US trip (2 Bullet bazooka at the bottom). I will only start selling if the new tweeter proven good.

1 comment:

  1. selenium hk14-25 with goldwood gt-1188 1500-20000hz.
    guess this combo is better then another one because the horn only goes to 18000hz only

    ReplyDelete