Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My BH Temperature and Humidity Chart using Data Logger

I have started record my Temp and Humidity of my BH from 25-Oct to 27-Oct. I configured the data logger such that it can record the data every 1 minute. With this setting, you can actually collect data for 11 days.

From the chart below, the internal temperature is within 28degC to 29degC even though the external temp on Sunday is around 33degC.

The Humidity around 78%. Ideal humidity should be around 88%. I found out that the hygrometer inside the BH around 88% almost all the time. So, there is some reading different between hygrometer and my data logger. Will do the correlation check on my next visit.

I zoom in the chart on Sunday which is the hottest day.

Please email me if you are interested to know more about the data logger.

No comments:

Post a Comment