Thursday, March 5, 2009

BH Checklist

For new BH owner like me, I think it is very important to keep a "BH Checklist". This checklist will record all the work and setting that you have been carried out. It also record your BH progress and the things that you plan to do for your next visit.

As I am currently working in Singapore, I do not have the leisurely to monitor my BH frequently. Normally I go back once a month. So I really need to plan ahead what is the important things to do during my coming visit. Otherwise, I have to postpone to next visit, which is another month....


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful way of monitoring ! Welldone ! I m sure there will be more things to add as you come along, such as to check if all tweeters are functioning, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for your suggestion. I will put the tweeters check maybe every 2 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YenYen, i love you! You gave me a better idea of an organized checklist, thanks a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well organized. First time seeing it with bh plank layout. Congratulations & all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yenyen, Just found your blog. Congrats its a wonderful blog. On the checklist, 'two tumbs up' it is a well organised and systematic checklist and interesting way to track and monitor BH progress. Can consider a must for all serious ranchers.

    ReplyDelete