Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help Offer from my Blog Reader About Water Leaking

Ever since I posted my BH water leaking problem, I have received some of the advices from my blog readers. I sincerely thank them for their valuable input. I have listed down their comments below to share with you all.

Mr Low write,"waterproofing in d market hv few type of material exposy base, oil base, cement base,
tile not necessary here. jt replace wt some river stone. river stone will made d water cooler
since yr is ongoing bh, my suggestion use a canvas. like lorry type n form a rectangular. It can b form into yr required dimension and shape."

Mr Fre "To solve your wet floor/leaking roof problem; you can cut a round piece of hard plastic or styroform that is smaller then the diameter of your humidifier; about the size of a large tin of Milo tin cap. Put up the "handle" of the humidifier and then attach the cap using a screw.

It will not only prevent a wet floor but also will prevent moisture from shooting up too high and cause the planks to grow spores or become rotten from too much dampness. The idea is that moistures shooting above will be block by the cap and the condensation of water from the moisture will drop back into the basin underneath the humidifier. The important thing is not to make the cap larger than the shape of the humidifier which will allow water to drop on to the floor."

MR Tang, "buy a fribre tank with as the water supply tank,install the level control and over flow line/
another is place your humifier inside the bribre tank,the supply to the himufier must tight to the fribre tank,and must have a overflow line if the connection leak."

I hope you can find those input useful. In future, when you have any issue, do let me know your problem with pictures so that I can post in my blog and hope people will share their experience here. Remember, this is FREE....

No comments:

Post a Comment