Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What is My Next Upgrade

2 weeks ago, I just upgraded my External Sound System. I installed few Bullet Bazooka and changed my external tweeter from normal tweeter to bullet tweeter. The sound is loud and clear. My old tweeter can play loud but not clear. When the volume increase up to certain level, the sound become noisy. Click to the Bazooka picture on the right to view some of the comments from those who use. Those that have not update, if you think the product no good, please also write your comment. I will publish also. I need to make sure the product is good before I make another order.

So what is the next upgrade I plan to do? There have been some times I have not take a close look on my Temperature and Humidity Chart. Below chart is the recent zoom in chart so that I can see the changes clearly by day.

Temperature - I wise to hit 28degC target temperature consistently. I still 1 degC higher.

Humidity - I wise to get between 80% to 85%. But now fluctuate between 76% to 84%.

When I look closely at the pattern of the humidity chart, I realized that the humidity start increase after 10am and start dropping after 7pm. This is exactly same time as what my chicken coop humidifier operating hours. Does it means once the humidifier stop operating, the internal moisture will move to the outside through my entrance hole? Maybe my entrance hole is too big and air move out very fast.

So, what upgrade I need to do to make the temperature and humidity more stable. Below are some of the things that I hope to implement during my next visit,

1. Extend my partition facing the entrance hole from 4 feet width to 8 feet width. Hope to reduce the air flow

2. Change to 10 heads mist makers. I can even run at night if want to as the ultrasonic humidifier produce almost no sound. I finally got my 10 heads mist makers.

3. Apply heat insulator paint suggested by one of my forum reader.

Hope to hit 100 nests by end of October.

2 comments:

  1. Should use a hygrostat to control the humudifier (to run between 80-85%RH) rather than just use timer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using hygrostat and connected to the timer.

    ReplyDelete