Monday, February 23, 2009

Data Logger Feedback

I have received the feedback from Mr G about his data logger that he bought from me.

Hi Victor
The data logger which i bought from you are running very good, no problem , but my bh humidity is very unstable, the humidity drop to 60% plus at day time. Our place now is very hot, almost 2 months got no rainfall. (only 2 times within 2 months. )I am going to do something for my bh.

Based on the chart taken from data logger, Mr G now has better understanding his BH micro condition and know what to do to solve the temperature and humidity unstable issues.

The chart can easily tell you when is the highest temperature and lowest humidity of the day. Normal Hygrometer only tell you the max and min of temperature and humidity. Do you think the information is useful enough to tell you what time you should ON and OFF the humidifier which is controlled by Hygrostat sensor?

No comments:

Post a Comment