Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My BH Vent Hole Design

I was wrong when I mentioned in my earlier article that all my BH Vent holes are blocked. During my last visit, my consultant told me that the BH Vent holes are blocked but there is 1 hidden hole that link to the toilet's window. Ventilator is used to constantly circulate the air from the toilet (Back of BH) to the entrance hole at the front of my BH.


The key word is "CONSTANT" air flow. Normal vent holes can't do that. The disadvantages I can think off is the noise from the ventilator and the strength of the air flow might affect the birds. Any comments?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, victor,
    as ur consultant mentioned,
    if open up all the vent holes,
    the micro mostly fluctuating vf the macro environment.

    so, lets say u just open 1 or even block all,
    i'm wondering about will the heat trapped inside the inner nesting room.

    as v know the water will be vapourized into vapour form by absorbing the heat...
    & heat is lighter & rise up to reach the nesting plank i suppose.

    if no way out for the inner nesting room, will that nesting plank area be hot ??
    thenm the more humid the hotter at tat area to be , rite ?

    please correct me if i'm wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the temp inside the BH is hotter that outside, then the air will flow out from the open roof entrance hole. I have a big open roof

    ReplyDelete