Sunday, February 8, 2009

Effect of AROMA

During the 3rd weeks of my BH operation, I started using aroma that can be applied directly to the corner plank. I chose right hand section of my BH to start with. There is no single bird shit on this area.

After 6th weeks of operation (3 weeks from the day I applied aroma), there are some bird shits at this area. I continue to apply the aroma at this area


After 11th weeks of operation, I can see the number of bird shits increase. You can see some bird feathers on the floor.
Bird nest marking on top of the bird shits with feathers.
I strongly believe that the aroma help to attract birds to build nest. The only worry that I have is will the aroma causes fungus growth on the plank in the long run. To me, so far so good.

2 comments:

  1. want aroma u use?
    Thank, your good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used 2 type of aroma mixed together. I bought from well known consulatant. There are a few people also interested on this aroma. Let me know if you are interested, so that I can pull together the order and hope to get cheaper price.

    ReplyDelete