Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Data Logger




For those people that have problem to increase the bird population, please use the data logger to check your BH micro conditions. It allow you to check the "trend" of your temperature and humidity. Not only minimum and maximum reading. Without this useful tool, I can never know my BH humidity is fluctuating. If I do not know this problem exist, it will remain forever there and affect the bird grow.
It also useful if you want to do some renovation like make changes on the entrance hole, change the humidifier timing and etc. You can compare before and after the change.
I am going back to Melaka this coming weekend. I miss my BH. More than 1 month I never visit my BH. Please let me know if you are interested to buy the data logger. Now RM355 including deliver within West Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment