Sunday, May 24, 2009

Solution On High Temp Cause by Humidifier Issue.

Just like to share with you one of my blog reader which has High Temp issue after turn on the humidifier manage to solve his problem after some discussion.

He wrote to me:
"Today I just got one ventilator installed in my BH. Do you know it work great ? It can reduce the temperature to 29 Degree celcius and stable.I use the ventilator to suck the air from outside the building and blow it directly to the pond inside and i use the humidifer without the fan head.I place the humidifier in the pond and I also put marble stab inside the pond. It work great!"

I am very happy for him and at the same time I also can learn some things new from his problem.

Btw, his method of solving problem can only use for reference. I believe every BH has it unique Characteristic due to its location and design. You must first understand where is the source of your BH problem first before you can think of effective method to solve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment