Thursday, May 21, 2009

Water Supply OK NOW

My Consultant came and visited my BH today. Too bad, I am now at Singapore and do not have change to meet up with him. Even though my BH is > 6 months and no longer under his "warranty" period. He still come and help me to solve the water supply issue and do some extra touch up.

I asked him what happen to the water supply? How he solved it? He told me he just knocked the pipe near the water tank few times and problem solved. He suspect when someone off my incoming water valve, air trapped in the pipe. When the incoming water valve is turn on, the air block the water supply.

Thanks again my consultant. He might not be the best consultant in term of swiftlet knowledge. But he is an experienced and very professional consultant. He willing to help me to solve my problem without even talked about money. Btw, I still own him 10% of the renovation cost. He told me no hurry to pay.

Hope my BH micro conditions will more stable now.

No comments:

Post a Comment