Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Best Aroma I Ever Heard

A lot of people have been taking about whether aroma is effictive or not? Some people even claimed that their aroma can increase 700 nests in a very short period. It may or may not true. Because there is no picture or video clip to show or support their claims.

A friend of mine send a video clip to me. When I saw the video clip, my heart beat faster. I really cannot believe my eye. Below is the video clip link and what he wrote in the YouTube.


This is fantatic ! given the good micro of a BH, in 3 days time a single Swiftlet's colony can grow from 25 to 50++ ...Double ! . ..that is the what we called the effectiveness of a good aroma !

Now you can judge yourself whether aroma is effective or not.............Shit.........still thinking about the video clip......The aroma also affect human brain also...

2 comments:

  1. what is the aroma?where to get this aroma?can share with us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The aroma from Pak Hen. See his blog below: http://waletindonesia.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-aroma.html

    If I not wrong, he still not selling yet.

    ReplyDelete