Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pak Hen Swiftlet Farming Seminar - Jakarta 8-9Aug 09

Last Weekend, my friend and I attended Pak Hen Seminar at Jakarta. Due to flight delayed, we reached there by 1am Jakarta time. I could not sleep well and woke up around 4am. I was quite tired. We entered the ball room around 8.45am, 15 mins before the seminar started, but all the front seats have been taken up by participants. We have to sit at the last row (See the picture above taken from where I sit). They need 3 projectors to make sure everybody able to see.

In my opinion, it is a very good seminar. I learn a lot from the seminar and also realized that there are still a lot of things that I do not know. But at least I have some idea what I need to do for my BH in the coming months.

Not only the seminar is good, I also enjoy the beer session after the seminar with Pak Hen. He will chat with the participants till mid-night every days. The feeling is wonderful. I get to know a lot of friends with same interest during this session. Everybody willing to share their experince in this seminar. I don't know other sifu will do that or not. Most likely they will disappear after the seminar.

No comments:

Post a Comment