Monday, August 3, 2009

Temperature and Humidity after 9 months

After 9 months of operation, the average temperature = 29degC and the humidity still around 78%. The humidity still drop a lot of the humidifier is OFF. Base on the data, I able to track the source of the problem. I found out that the timer used to control the ventilator is set WRONGLY. When I was in the BH around 3pm, the timer showed around 10am. So, because of that, the ventilator will only OFF at 12am.

To help me understand further my BH micro conditions, I have placed another data logger at the roving area closer to the entrance hole. It will measure the external temp and humidity. With these data, I can make a better comparison and understand how to improve my BH micro conditions.

One of my friend has gave his feedback after used the Data Logger. With this tool, he can do his own modification instead of depend on consultant again. The problem when you consult your consultant is if they do not use this tool, they also cannot pin point where is the problem. At the end, you might waste your money doing something that is unnecessary.

Dear Victor,

Just like to inform you that the data logger is a great tool.

Managed to help to trace what went wrong in my BH.

Usually we thought hottest time was 3pm but not really. Noted temperature gone up after 5pm-12am before coming down slowly. Evening sun during sunset causing temp to raise up to 33C! That's the major problem in my BH. Now asked the contractor to install industry zink with polyform as permanent solution at the western wall. There are many methods but for my case think this is the better solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment